Monday, January 5, 2015

Reflection 1-5-15

1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
I think overall, it represents what I learned from photography and the master photographer so far. As a student, it shows basic photos of nature and the photographer of which I am imitating. 

2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
I have a better understanding of composition in pictures and my ideas of lighting have changed. My ability to navigate Camera Raw to enhance a picture's focal points have also improved.

3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
The benefits are that we can rely on each other for help when we need it. 

4. What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?
There might be some miscommunication and more to manage. 

5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?
I would've taken more pictures and layed it out on my blog in a better way

No comments:

Post a Comment