Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MSJ MC Week Story

It is Multicultural week here at MSJ and its a week of celebration of the many cultures. It involves a week of different foods served at lunch with a special assembly at the end of the week. The biggest advantage of this week is the very long lunch which is over one hour long. This also means shorter class periods overall and alot more time to enjoy ourselves during the long break. For me, I got to go out of campus to eat some food and come back with still time to spare without having to rush. The perfect time for me to take some pictures for the photography assignment. This have made my lunches more relaxed and enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but I think you should try out different foods at the booth once this week; instead of going out to eat. Why I am saying this is, it is your last year here and you should enjoy the food made by each club. But other than that, I agree with you that it is more fun this week of school than any other week of school.

    ReplyDelete